Sunday, March 13, 2011

Iyyappan today

Break Down
My car broke down on the way to office.
Her health broke down under the pressure.
Everyone broke down during the funeral.

Break Up
My friend and i broke up due to misunderstandings.

BRUSH ASIDE
He brushed aside all my  advise  and faced problems.

CALL ON
I Called on my friend when I went to London.

CALL OFF
The game was called off because of bad weather.
CARRY ON
She decided to carry on with her work in spite of illness.
CATCH UP WITH
I could not catch up with the portion as I was absent.
COME ACROSS
I Came across an old friend of mine in yesterday’s party.
CUT DOWN
Doctor had advised me to cut down taking fatty food.
DROP IN
I Dropped in at my friend’s house on the way to the market.
Mr. Iyyappan
14/03/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment